It all started when...
The construction of our Boutique Hotel known as Albergo Miramonti began in 1958, just over a decade after the end of the second world war. Our late grandfather, Martino Marco, managed to secure some lots of land and started the construction of what he envisaged being a great hotel.
When completed, in 1959, the hotel was a state of the art construction for the area. It was the first building in town to feature hot water in every room and it quickly gained in popularity over the city tourists looking for a place to relax over the weekend and over summer/winter holidays.
The hotel has always been within the family and today the management has passed on to the third generation, hoping to continue and build upon that original idea.